MEP BOM & BOQ Quantity Take Off
Advenser with its team of 70+ experienced MEP engineers offers accurate BOQs, BOMs, cutting lists and Quantity take off services. We make use of a BIM model to generate accurate quantity lists of all materials.
The methods we follow in quantity takeoff projects help reduce the cost and time taken, thereby minimizing the expense of our client to a great extent. Our team ensures perfect amalgamation of technology and expert intervention to deliver a highly precise quantity take-off model to assist in the timely completion of projects within the stipulated budget.
Our BOM & BOQ/ Quantity Take-off Services:
The need for accurate BOQs and BOMs are vital in a construction project as it involves carrying out the core estimation of the total cost. We provide our clients with a detailed and accurate BOQ and BOM services to facilitate cost estimation and analysis. The BOQ and BOM service we offer include:
- A list to calculate the approximate cost of the project for bidding purpose
- A list of materials required by an owner or contractor to calculate the cost
- A list of materials required by a contractor, supplier or vendor to complete a contract or an order
- A list of all raw materials, parts, intermediates, subassemblies, etc., (with their quantities and description) required to construct, overhaul, or repair something
We have experienced estimators in our team who can develop accurate quantity take-offs from reviewing the drawings and specifications.
Our Software Expertise:
We make use of the following state of the art estimating software packages for carrying out the BOQs and BOM preparation.
- On Center
- Auto Cad
Why Hire Advenser?
- Adherence to internationally accepted standards
- A skilled and experienced team of draftsmen/engineers
- 10+ years of BIM experience
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects globally
- Competitive price
- Shorter turnaround time
Wondering About our Experience?
We have more than 10 years of experience in working for the AEC industry catering to its BIM and drafting needs. We have had a successful track record and 3000+ successfully completed projects since the inception of our company in 2007. The repetitive but growing clientele we have, speaks for the trust our clients have on us.
We use the immense experience we have gained from working with clients spread across the globe on every project we handle. This has helped us in providing the best in the class service to our clients facilitating them in their endeavours.