MEP BIM Coordination Services
MEP BIM coordination is one among our core areas of expertise. Since the inception of the company in 2007, we have been offering HVAC BIM, Piping BIM, and Plumbing BIM Coordination Services to our global clientele of Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing Contractors/ Engineers.
What do we do as an MEP BIM Coordination Service Provider?
Backed by a team of 70+ MEP engineers, Advenser offers competent MEP BIM coordination services that are realistic and ready to be installed. We also provide accurate and detailed coordinated drawings of the highest quality to our clients.
The roadmap Followed by our MEP Team for BIM Coordination:-
- Review of Architectural, Structural, and MEP Design Drawings
- Creation of 3D BIM model
- Clash Detection
- Clash Resolution
- Creation of Coordinated Drawings
- Creation of Individual Service Drawings
- Creation of Fabrication Drawings, Spool Drawings, and Hangar Drawings
Our team of MEP engineers ensures that the MEP coordination drawings we develop can be used by engineers/architects to develop better schedules, minimize material and cost losses and maximize production efficiency.
Benefits of Using our MEP BIM Coordination Service:
- Extraction of detailed sectional views from coordination & BIM models
- Better information to the installation crew
- Avoidance of spatial issues between various MEP components
- Avoidance & detection of clash using clash detection software
- Saves time and result in quicker turnaround time for the project
- Reduction of the total project cost
Wondering About our Experience in MEP BIM?
We place ourselves before the AEC industry as a leading MEP BIM service provider with a successful track record of completing 1500+ MEP BIM projects. Over the years we have worked for some of the major players in the MEP industry in some of the prestigious projects of the 21st century.
Our team of MEP engineers has 8+ years of BIM experience and exposure to the international industry standards making them capable of offering the best in the industry MEP BIM coordination service.
The International Standards we Follow:
Our crew of MEP engineers strictly adheres to the international industrial standards of the project location. Some of the international standards we are proficient on are:
- IECC – International Energy Conservation Code
- ASHRAE Standards – The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers standards
- NFPA Codes – National Fire Protection Association codes
- AEDG – Advanced Energy Design Guide
- AS 1668.2 – Australian Standards for the use of mechanical ventilation and air conditioning in buildings
- AS1851-2005 – Australian Standards for Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment
- AS/NZS 3666 – Joint Australian New Zealand Standard
- NBN Standards – S21-200, S21-201, S21-202, S21-203, N S21-207