MEP BIM SERVICES
BIM services are truly our forte and we offer full-service solutions for all your MEP Building Information modeling requirements. Over the last decade, we have been successfully providing MEP BIM services, MEP (M&E) coordination, clash detection and resolution, BIM 4D and scheduling and CAD digitization to name a few, to our clientele.
In addition to all these, we provide an assortment of BIM coordination services to engineers, general and speciality contractors, fabricators, building owners and suppliers.
We have a successful track record of completing 1500+ MEP BIM projects for our global clientele spread across various sectors which include educational institutions, healthcare, plants, residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
What are our capabilities as an MEP BIM service provider?
Backed by a crew of 70+ MEP engineers, we are capable of handling modeling and detailing of duct systems, plumbing models, clash detection, air handlers, mechanical piping and electrical systems.
The range of MEP BIM services we offer includes
- Mechanical Equipment Modeling
- Diffusers and Grills Modeling
- Plumbing and Drainage drafting services
- Compressed air gas system plan drawings
- Equipment Schedules
- Electrical Lighting Fixtures Layout Modeling
- Detailed Light Fixtures mentioning volts, lux, fitting type
- Wiring of fixtures with switches and panels as per drawings
- 3D modeling and rendering for MEP layout
- 2D to 3D conversion and 3D modeling from point could data
- Shop Drawings, fabrication and spool drawings
- MEP design coordination
- Clash detection and resolution
- Isometric installation drawings
- As-Built drawings
- Quantity take-off and BOMs
- MEP content creation for HVAC and MEP components
- Plumbing riser diagrams
We make use of a perfect blend of human resources and technology to deliver MEP BIM models of exemplary quality as needed by the client. Advenser is capable of successfully undertaking MEP BIM modeling projects irrespective of its complexity and size.
Our customer centric approach:
Here at Advenser, we give immense importance to customer satisfaction and our company policy revolves around the tenet “Customer satisfaction guaranteed”. The experience we have gained over the years of working with the AEC industry makes as aware of the cascading of hassles that can happen with the slightest of the errors that are left unnoticed.
Our team of quality oriented MEP engineers and drafters with 8+ years of BIM experience have a close eye for details in their areas of expertise. They ensure that every job they handle is delivered on time with utmost perfection and adherence to the international industrial standards.
The industry standards we follow:
We have an in-house team of dedicated quality analysts who closely monitors every project at each phase. They ensure that the drafters and engineers adhere to the customized drafting standards followed by the client within the structured project scope maintaining the guidelines set by
- IECC – International Energy Conservation Code
- ASHRAE standards – The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers standards
- NFPA codes – National Fire Protection Association codes
- AS 1668.2 – Australian Standards for The use of mechanical ventilation and air conditioning in buildings
- AS1851-2005 – Australian Standards for Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment
- AS/NZS 3666 – Joint Australian New Zealand Standard
- NBN standards – S21-200, S21-201, S21-202, S21-203, N S21-207
Our Software expertise:
Our team of MEP engineers and draftsmen are proficient in the following s BIM software packages
- Revit MEP
- AutoCAD MEP
- Autodesk FABmep
- Autodesk Inventor
Top reasons to hire Advenser:
- Impeccable quality and competitive prices
- An experienced and dedicated team of engineers
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of experience in BIM
- A dedicated team of in-house quality analysts
- Quick turnaround time