MEP Shop Drawing
We at Advenser, provide our clients with a gamut of precise and cost-effective MEP shop drawing services. Our team of 70+ MEP engineers and draftsmen with 8+ years of experience have the expertise and skill to deliver MEP shop drawings of predominant quality and accuracy.
Our team of draftsmen and coordinators follows a methodical work process to deliver flawless and accurate shop drawings. Every drawing we deliver conforms to the required industry standards and the requisites of our client.
What do we do as an MEP shop drawing service provider?
Having precise shop drawings made with close attention to details is vital for a successful MEP installation project. Advenser, as a trusted partner to the AEC industry, offers its clients the following MEP shop drawing services with impeccable quality and high reliability
- Coordinated shop drawings
- Sheet metal drawings
- Pipe fabrication drawings
- HVAC drawings
- Ductwork drawings
- Plumbing construction drawings
- Mechanical piping detail drawings
- Mechanical room HVAC detailed drawings
- Equipment placement
- Electrical component technical drawings
- Composite drawings
- 3D modeling
- Patent drawings
- Isometric drawings
- As built drawing
- Mark-up detailing
- Mechanical shop drawing
- Electrical shop drawing
- Plumbing shop drawing
- Mechanical CAD conversion
The quality we offer
We ensure that every drawing we deliver encompasses all our client requirements while strictly adhering to the industry standards. Precise and close attention to details is given on every project we handle. It is our ambition on every project we handle to surpass client expectation in terms of quality and turnaround time.
The dedicated team of in-house quality analysts at Advenser does a detailed quality check on every drawing we develop. The team comprises of 10+ quality analysts led by a senior quality control manager with 15+ years of experience in the AEC industry. Every drawing is inspected with a close eye for details and any errors in the drawings are identified and resolved.
The international standards we follow:
Our team of drafters/engineers have 8+ years of experience in working for globally leading firms in some of the prestigious projects. It is this exposure that makes them proficient in the international industrial standards. Some of the international standards we are proficient in are
- ANSI – American National Standards Institute
- BSI – British Standards Institution
- ASME- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- DIN – Deutsches Institut für Normung (German standards)
- GB – Guobiao Standards (Chinese standards)
- ISO- International standards organization
- JIS – Japanese Industrial standards
- GOST – Russian standards
- ISO standards- International Organization for Standardization
- BNQ- Bureau de normalization du Quebec
Our proficiency in international standards are not limited to these, rather we are capable of complying with the industrial standards of your country too.
Our software proficiency:
We are a team of engineers who always stay one step ahead in terms of the technology we use. Our MEP engineers and draftsmen are experts in
- Autodesk MEP
- Revit MEP
- Autodesk Product Design Suite
- TurboCAD Designer
- Fusion 360
- Solid Edge
- Vectorworks fundamentals
- Google Sketchup
Why hire Advenser?
- Adherence to internationally accepted standards
- A skilled and experienced team of draftsmen/engineers
- 10+ years of BIM experience
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects globally
- Competitive prices
- Shorter turnaround time