- Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a tool used by construction (AEC) industries. BIM controls the construction industry. Nowadays BIM is implemented in many countries and it is made mandatory in some countries.
- BIM is a great help to architects, engineers, project managers and contractors.
Building Information Modeling Services
- Advenser provides BIM modeling services to Engineers, General and specialty contractors, fabricators, building owners and architects. We provide Architectural BIM, Structural BIM, Steel detailing, MEP BIM and Facade BIM services.
The various benefits of BIM are:
- Enhanced visualization
- Higher productivity enabled by easy retrieval of information
- Better coordination of construction documents (CD set)
- Effective sharing of information, value-addition and reuse
- Embedment and linking of vital information such as information of vendors, specific component materials, details and quantities required for estimation and tender
- Improved delivery
- Reduction in costs
- Automation of assembly – digital product data may be used in downstream processes and for be utilized for manufacturing/assembling structural systems
- Improved customer service – by a better understanding caused by accurate visualization.
- Improved Facility management by utilization of building Lifecycle data – requirements, design, construction and operational